News "1+1 Production"
SELECTING THE SUBJECT OF AUDIT ACTIVITY FOR THE PROVISION OF MANDATORY AUDIT SERVICES OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF THE FOREIGN ENTERPRISE "1+1 PRODUCTION" FOR 2020
Financial and commercial requirements,
Contacts of the responsible person for organizational and financial matters — Tatiana Ovcharuk (067) 334-81-90
FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PREPARATION OF A COMMERCIAL OFFER
1) A commercial proposal, prepared in accordance with the technical specifications, must be submitted by 30.09.2020 via electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a completed table:
2) Agree with the mandatory terms of the contract
Terms of the contract
1. Absence of currency attachment
2. Fixation of the purchase price for the entire term of the contract
3. Confirmation of absence of conflict of interest
4. Confirmation of the right to audit
5. Confirmation of the obligation to inform the company when there is a change of management and owners
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
1.1. The following can participate in the Tender procedure:
· Participants who timely submitted a properly executed Commercial Proposal for participation in the Tender.
· Participants who meet all the requirements set forth in this Procurement Documentation.
1.2. The Participants are also subject to the following requirements:
· presence of the subject of audit activity in the register of subjects of audit activity entitled to conduct mandatory audits of financial statements of enterprises representing public interest
· sufficient level of qualification and experience of auditors and personnel involved in the provision of services in accordance with international audit standards;
· confirmation that for the previous annual accounting period, the amount of remuneration from each of the enterprises representing the public interest, which provided services for the mandatory audit of financial statements during this period, did not exceed 15 percent of the total amount of income from the provision of audit services and did not have restrictions related to the duration of the provision of services to this enterprise.
· the opportunity to provide a sufficient level of security for employees at the main place of work to perform tasks related to the mandatory audit of financial statements
· confirmation of the absence of violation of the requirements for ensuring the independence of the subject of audit activity
1.3. Requirements for documents confirming the Participant's compliance with established requirements
The Participant must include in the Commercial Proposal the following documents confirming its compliance with the above-mentioned requirements:
copies of the VAT/single tax payer's certificate
A copy of the certificate on the inclusion of the audit firm in the relevant section of the Register of auditors and subjects of audit activity, who have the right to conduct a mandatory audit of the financial statements of enterprises representing the public interest
· Documents confirming that the amount of remuneration of the auditing firm received for the previous annual accounting period from each of the enterprises representing the public interest and to which services were provided for the mandatory audit of financial statements during this period did not exceed 15 percent of the total amount of income from the provision of auditing services.
· Information (in free form on company letterhead with the signature of an authorized person, seal) about the team of auditors used in the work:
- the total number of employees,
- description of the proposed composition of auditors who will conduct the audit, qualifications and experience (at least 3 auditors)
· A letter about the absence of a violation of the requirements for ensuring the independence of the subject of audit activity, including the auditor, the subject of audit activity, its key audit partners, its owners (founders, participants), officials and employees and other persons involved in the provision of such services, and also close relatives and family members of the specified persons: were not, during the periods specified in the first part of Article 10 of Law No. 2258, in employment or other relations with a legal entity whose financial statements are subject to verification, which may lead to a conflict of interests;